Thank you for your interest in MediGold!
Founded in 1997, MediGold is a not-for-profit Medicare Advantage plan serving seniors and other Medicare beneficiaries in 31 Ohio counties. We're committed to providing our members with exceptional coverage, Ohio-based customer service and access to high quality and cost effective care.
Our service area includes the following counties: Adams, Brown, Butler, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Greene, Hamilton, Highland, Knox, Licking, Madison, Miami, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Noble, Perry, Pickaway, Pike, Preble, Ross, Union, Warren and Washington.
As a service driven organization, we strive to foster strong relationships through:
- Communication: Practice clear, open and transparent dialogue on a timely and frequent basis.
- Integrity: Demonstrate genuine and honest concern for others and hold ourselves accountable for our choices and behaviors.
- Commitment: Provide compassionate and quality services that achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Collaboration: Engage with providers to support shared objectives and embrace the value of change and adaptability.
- Partnership: Devote the time and resources to stakeholders to develop shared vision and improve costs, service and quality to create greater performance.
Now is the time to join MediGold's growing Medicare Advantage provider network. Complete and submit the application or just let us know you want to learn more by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
MediGold requires all initial credentialing and recredentialing be received by MediGold through CAQH.