You may be able to get Extra Help to pay for your applicable Part D premiums, deductibles and drug costs. To see if you qualify for Extra Help, call:
- 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-42271-800-633-4227). TTY/TDD users should call 1-877-486-20481-877-486-2048, 24 hours a day/7 days a week;
- The Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-12131-800-772-1213 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. TTY/TDD users should call 1-800-325-07781-800-325-0778; or
- The Ohio Department of Medicaid at 1-800-324-86801-800-324-8680.
- The Idaho Department of Medicaid at 1-877-456-1233.
- The Idaho Ryan White Part B Program at 1-208-334-5612.
If you know the level of Extra Help you qualified for, please use the Low Income Subsidy (LIS) Premium Summary Chart below to determine what assistance level you may receive.