Benefits that defy your expectations
Founded in 1997, MediGold is a not-for-profit Medicare Advantage organization that provides high-quality, cost-effective health care to seniors and other Medicare beneficiaries. As a Medicare Advantage plan, MediGold combines Medicare Part A, Part B and often Part D drug coverage in one plan. Plus, MediGold monthly premiums are generally more affordable than Medicare Supplements.
Serving our members' needs is our highest priority. That's why we partner with our constantly growing network of quality doctors and hospitals to coordinate your care and help manage your health.
You're used to defying expectations! Now MediGold is here to defy yours with plan benefits that may include:
- $0 Plan Premium
- $0 Primary Care Visits (unlimited)
- $0 Medical and Prescription Deductible
- Visitor/Travel Allowance – If you're planning a trip, the MediGold Visitor/Travel Allowance allows members to see an out-of-network provider while traveling anywhere in the U.S. outside of your state of residence.
- 24-hour Nurse Advice Line - Not sure if you need to schedule a doctor's visit? Or maybe you have a question about a medication. Call MediGold's 24-hour nurse advice line for answers.
- $0 90-day Mail Order Medicines – The MediGold mail order program conveniently delivers generic medicines you take routinely straight to your home.
- Virtual Care Visits - During your call on the 24-hour nurse advice line, the nurse may determine that you would benefit from speaking with a physician. If so, you can be connected to a virtual care visit with a physician. The physician will give medical treatment advice and even call in a prescription if necessary.
- Over-the-counter Quarterly Allowance - MediGold members of eligible plans receive an over-the-counter quarterly allowance through OTC Health Solutions.
- Acupuncture - Acupuncture continues to grow in popularity as a safe, non-drug treatment that can reduce physical pain. Your MediGold plan may include an acupuncture benefit from WholeHealth Living™.
- Vision Hardware Allowance - Select MediGold plans include a hardware allowance for use toward the purchase of glasses (frames and/or lenses) or contacts.
- Transportation – MediGold's health-related transportation benefit includes unlimited, medically necessary trips for non-emergency appointments to plan-approved participating provider locations, such as your doctor's office or pharmacy.
- Preventive Dental – Most MediGold plans include preventive dental services at no extra cost from a national network of dentists. Members can also choose to add comprehensive coverage for a low monthly premium in an optional supplemental dental plan.
- Hearing Aids – All MediGold members can choose from two levels of hearing aids that come in a variety of styles and colors offered at a fraction of the retail price.
As your health partner, we want you to have access to emergency care at all times - no matter where you are. Should an unexpected health issue occur, you can visit any urgent care in the world. If you are experiencing life-threatening symptoms, you should go to any emergency department in the world for treatment. And if you're admitted to the hospital through the emergency department, no matter where you are in the world, your admission would be covered the same as if you were in a network hospital at home. Renal dialysis is also covered while you're traveling within the U.S.
Some benefits are not available on all MediGold plans. Plan benefits vary by county and state. Refer to an Evidence of Coverage for specific benefit and cost-sharing information.