MediGold offers additional savings through an optional dental benefit offered through Delta Dental of Ohio Medicare Advantage PPO Dental Network.
Note: MediGold Flexible Choice PPO plan members who elect the optional dental plan can receive care from dentists in and out of the network.
- You pay no deductibles.
- You pay $0 for covered preventive dental care.
- You pay $0 for X-rays; full mouth and bitewing radiographs.
- You pay $0 for covered diagnostic dental services.
- You pay $0 for emergency palliative treatment.
- You pay only 50% of the cost of covered restorative services.
- There is a $1,000 calendar year maximum benefit.
The optional dental plan premium is $16 a month for HMO* plan members and $24 a month for PPO plan members. This is in addition to your MediGold monthly plan premium, if applicable, and your Medicare Part B premium. Signing up for the optional dental plan is easy. Select it when you first enroll or during an approved enrollment period once annually.
*If you have an Employer Group Health Plan please refer to chapter 4 in your Evidence of Coverage for coverage information
Call Delta Dental at 1-800-330-2732 from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Friday for personal assistance.
To find a participating provider:
- Visit https://www.deltadentaloh.com/findadentist. Look for the teal box titled "Have a Delta Dental Medicare Advantage supplemental dental plan?"
- Select the first link in the teal box titled Delta Dental Medicare Advantage PPO Dental Network.
- Enter your address or zip code.
You can also review a list of providers for the Delta Dental Medicare Advantage PPO Dental Network at https://MediGold.com/Find-a-Provider.