Our lobbies are still closed, but MediGold is always here for you.
At MediGold, the health and safety of our members, colleagues and community continue to remain our top priority. As we continue following advice of federal, state and local government health officials, our lobbies will remain closed until it is deemed safe to reopen to the general public. Please rest assured that we are still available to provide you with any assistance you may need. We are committed to serving you during this challenging time.
MediGold members in need of assistance can call 1-800-240-3851 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
Prospective members can call 1-800-964-4525 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
Medigold is conducting Virtual Medicare 101 seminars!
Meet online with a MediGold licensed sales representative. Though we live in uncertain times, MediGold is here for you. Attend a virtual seminar led by a MediGold licensed sales representative and have all of your questions about Medicare answered. We offer virtual, online seminars so you can find information from the safety and convenience of your home
. Click here to learn more MediGold.com/Find-a-Seminar
Helping to protect you from COVID-19 fraud.
Per the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), scammers may be using the current health crisis as an opportunity to steal your identity and commit Medicare fraud. Reports indicate that scammers may tell you they have coronavirus test kits, masks and other supplies available in order to get access to your Medicare number or other personal information. Please be wary of unsolicited requests for your information. Remember, Medicare will never call you to ask for or check your Medicare number. For more information on protecting yourself from fraud and reporting suspected fraud, visit Medicare.gov/fraud. You can also call MediGold with any concerns at 1-800-240-3851 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
Telehealth visits available at $0 to members.
Great news for our providers and members! MediGold covers Telehealth visits at zero cost share to our members. Providers may find additional details regarding billing Telehealth services at MediGold.com/For-Providers MediGold members should contact their primary care provider (PCP) with health-related concerns. Many providers are now offering Telehealth services during the coronavirus pandemic to minimize the risk of exposure. MediGold members should check with their provider's office to schedule an appointment. MediGold also offers a 24-hour Nurseline at 1-855-638-5842 (TTY 711) for members that wish to speak to a medical provider outside of normal office hours.
MediGold is here to defy your expectations
When you choose MediGold, you're choosing to partner with a committed team of health experts whose goal is to provide you with exceptional care at affordable costs. It's this commitment to our members that has driven over 20 years of service.
At MediGold, you'll find immediate value through our service excellence, integrity and member-centricity. Our member services team will help you to navigate the Medicare process and find the best plan for your individual needs. Our goal is to make your experience hassle-free, and to deliver accurate, helpful and timely information.
Serving our members' needs is our highest priority. That's why we partner with our constantly growing network of doctors and hospitals to coordinate your care and help manage your health.
- With all MediGold plans, you receive a free SilverSneakers membership that provides access to more than 16,000 fitness centers across the nation.
- MediGold members of eligible plans receive an over-the-counter quarterly allowance through OTC Health Solutions.
- Most MediGold plans include preventive dental services at no extra cost, in addition to comprehensive coverage in an optional supplemental dental plan with a national network for a low monthly premium.
- All MediGold members can choose from two levels of hearing aids that come in a variety of styles and colors offered at a fraction of the retail price.
- Our new Travel Allowance allows members to see an out-of-network provider while traveling anywhere in the United States outside of their home state. Members also have the added convenience of a national network of dentists, eye doctors, pharmacies, fitness locations, and worldwide coverage for urgent and emergency care.
- And, you'll appreciate the simplicity of no copay stacking (ask us about it!) and no referrals for in-network specialists.
Thousands of members find MediGold attractive because we combine hospital, medical and drug coverage in one plan along with extra benefits not covered by Original Medicare or a Medicare Supplement. Plus MediGold monthly premiums are generally more affordable than Medicare Supplements. Give us a call to learn more about the MediGold benefits that will defy your expectations!