Shortly after you enroll, you will receive an important package from MediGold. It will include the following materials to help you:
- 2015 Welcome Guide
- 2015 Evidence of Coverage (EOC)
- 2015 Provider Directory
- 2015 Formulary (Drug List)
- 2015 Personal Health Survey (To complete this survey now, please call Member Services.)
- 2015 Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Form To complete the EFT form online, please click here.
- 2015 CVS Caremark Mail Order Prescription Forms
View our 2014 Important New Member Materials here.
Your MediGold Identification card will arrive separately by mail. If you need to obtain covered services or supplies before your identification card arrives – don’t worry. Simply call MediGold. Our friendly representatives can provide your ID number, or any other information you may need, over the phone in order to obtain covered services once enrolled.
You’ll also receive information about your complimentary SilverSneakers® membership and your SilverSneakers Identification card in a separate mailing.
If you elected to purchase our dental plan through Delta Dental, your Delta Dental Identification card and membership materials will arrive in an additional mailing from Delta Dental.
If you wish to appoint someone to represent your interests as a MediGold member, you may do so by appointing a representative using the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services' Appointment of Representative Form.
Last Updated 10/27/2014 5:39:36 PM